1936 Ford Coupe “Copperhead”
Back to Completed Projects
1936 Ford Coupe "Copperhead"
Several years ago, we performed suspension upgrades on this car, by adding big sway bars, switching from airbags to coilovers, and fabricated a new exhaust system.
The owner wanted a little change from his rod. So, we're swapping the 502 Big Block Chevy to a Ford Boss 302 with a custom-fabricated twin-turbo system.
Our combination will put out around 700hp on a mild boost setting, with the capabilities even higher.
Additionally, we're converting the front suspension to a Schwartz G-Machine style front suspension for increased ride quality and handling characteristics.
Frame & Suspension
- Schwartz G-machine front suspension-
- Baer Extreme+ brake system, 14" 6 piston brakes front & rear
- Ridetech single-adjustable coilovers
- Power steering rack
- Boss 302 engine assembly, low compression
- Turbonetics GTK450 turbochargers (x2)
- Turbosmart wastegates
- Custom intake plenum
- Custom under-fender-mounted intercoolers