GM LS Engines
LS engines are our specialty.
Since 2002, we’ve been building high-horsepower LS engines that are street-able and reliable. Whether you’re looking for a mild 430hp stock LS3, or a wild 1800hp twin-turbo LS9, we’re your one-stop shop.
- We’ve tested many configurations of LSX components—we know what will work for your specific goal
- We test all our products constantly on the street and track
- Our 1003hp twin-turbo LS2 Ultima GTR has over 50,000 miles and gets 23mpg
- We tune for drive-ability and reliability, even when making high horsepower
Call for a detailed price list.
GM crate engines include:
- Corvette oil pan
- Water pump & balancer
- Complete intake manifold
- Corvette automatic flexplate
- Coil packs, spark plugs and wires
GM 430hp LS3 Crate Engine:
- PRICE: $6,395 + FREE SHIPPING!!!
Schwartz Performance LS Packages:
All complete packages include:
- New GM Crate Engine
- Custom engine wire harness suited to your application
- Drive-by-wire pedal
- Necessary sensors
- Dry sump tank & adapter (LS7 only)
- Baseline calibration
LS3 500hp Package
LS3 700hp Supercharged Package
- Magnusen Blower
- Schwartz Performance billet serpentine drive w/ 10-rib blower belt
- Complete: $21,190
LS7 675hp Package
- Complete: $19,970
LS7 730hp Package
- Forged internals
- Modified carb-style EFI intake
- Schwartz Performance fuel rails
- Schwartz Performance billet drive-by-wire throttle-body adapter
- (Can also use FAST intake manifold)
- Complete: $23,475
LS7 1000+hp Twin-Turbo Package
- Call for pricing
Looking for even more power?
- Give us a call! 815.206.2230
LS7 Dyno Sheets:
- 730hp @ 7200rpm
For questions, call 815.206.2230
Prices are subject to change without notice.